RCP: Reducing Compound Photometer
For the Detection of Hydrogen, Carbon Monoxide & Select Hydrocarbons
Simple, accurate measurements.
The Peak Performer 1 uses a reducing compound photometer (RCP) to measure trace impurities down to part per billion levels, while offering a wide linear range for simple, accurate measurements.
The PP1 technology has proven to offer a more cost-effective and user friendly alternative to other instruments for similar applications. In addition, Peak Labs practical experience and ability to customize to suit your applications makes Peak Labs your partner, not just your supplier.
The Peak Performer 1 (PP1) gas chromatograph (GC) can be optimized for your analytical needs in a variety of matrix gases.
- + / - detection limit or 10% of reading, whichever is higher.
- 1000 : 1
1 ppb – 1 ppm w/1m L sample loop
10 ppb – 10 ppm w/100 ul sample loop
- 2 < minutes (depending on application)
- 55 - 85 °F (13 - 30 °C )
Carrier Gas Supply:
- 99.999% or purified grade to < 1 ppm total impurities
- Supply pressure 70 - 110 psig with 5% stability
Data Collection / Communication (Standard)
- Backlit 3" x 5.25" touch screen
- Visual chromatogram and numerical results
- On-board integration with re-run capability
- Chromatograms collected and archived via standard 9 – pin com-port in .csv format (data is excel compatible)
Dimensions / Electrical
- 27" L x 17" W x 7" H
- 25 lbs.
- 115 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz / 220 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- 1.5 amp maximum
Accessories and other features
- Trend outputs
- Analysis averaging
- Auto start/stop capability
- On column syringe injector adapter
- Dual sample stream option
- 4-20 mA Output