Project Design And Commission
The SGS GAS team is often involved from design stage to develop solutions optimising our customer's processes. This typically will involve a technical review of the application, sample stream and process parameters.
Generally, supplying the instrument is the easy part. Guaranteeing the instrument is recording representative process measurements in the quickest and most reliable method is the difficult part. Providing conditioned samples is the key to any accurate analysis system and at SGS GAS we have the expertise to specify the elements required.
To complement the years of experience of our engineers we have also completed the following courses ensuring a certified solution.
- Industrial Sampling System “Reliable design & maintenance for Process Analysers” – Swagelok.
- Servomex Analyser and sample conditioning in refining, pharma and food.
- CompEx – Competency in Explosive atmospheres
- Delta F – Trace Analysis Methods for the semi-conductor Industry.
- AutoCAD – (Full mechanical and electrical drawings can be provided).
- Honeywell Gas Detection solutions.
- BOC – Gas handling requirements.